Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

why

how could you assHOLE this is already been submitted!! why would you do this delete other one first plz

Tarienn responds:

omg lolz I'm fludding the portulz!

Dailytoon #400: Part 1 Dailytoon #400: Part 1

good fucking god

this is the best thing EVER submitted by the SS

I can't wait for part 2

Bittersweet Symphony Bittersweet Symphony

see...

all i had to do was be a little bitch boi and you released the movie :X

I feel bad because it looks like pretty much everyone (besides maybe fraggles) put far more into this collab than me. Foba's part was amazing, it was my favorite and i never knew he had it in him to animate that well. Dazi's part was a close 2nd, MetalDart's didn't seem to fit that well though, unfortunately.

Great submission!!

Tarienn responds:

Aight, Aight, yeah I admit it. I was getting lazy, and if you hadn't yelled at me I probably wouldn't have finished by now.

Anyway, your part (although very short) fit very nicely before the viola.

Madness Antecedent Madness Antecedent

best one i've seen

this is the best madness day entry i've seen so far, simply for the fact that it does not just rip off of the typical madness style. Great job, you have a great art style and this was pretty funny too.

MRat responds:

cool. thanks. yah i felt like style was something I just really wanted to take hold of with this.

D4ilytoon # 331 D4ilytoon # 331

ye$

ye it was good here is my list from best to wors (excluding my part)

1.rtil
2.NewShape
3. TheStarSyndicate (lmao)
4. f0d
5. AdamAnt
6. Anigen

And of course even Anigen's part was amazing and hilarious. Great work everyone else who participated.

D4ilytoon # 315 D4ilytoon # 315

hey

good show fellahs

TheStarSyndicate responds:

ungh

white power white power

wow!

a tribute to me!??! i r honored.

Frank Dude Mayhem Frank Dude Mayhem

well, it was better than your previous episodes.

you didn't really change your style, just detailed a bit more. This one at least had a better idea than the previous ones though it's still boring and dull.

PeteZahut responds:

I can understand what you're saying. I'm glad you think it's better, but I did rush it so it's not top quality. I will try harder on my next episode.

The art of Writing The art of Writing

beautiful

NOTHING i can think of about this wasn't great.

The style was amazing, it was so original and it was carried out well with the graphics. The story was amazing as well, and the music beautiful.

GREAT work i want to see more from you!

I'm the Scatman I'm the Scatman

great stuff

really hope this gets a daily award, lots of work put into this animation ;) It'll be a nice break from most of the shit getting daily's now.

ActiveObjectX responds:

ha, i hope i get daily too, but it prolly wont.